Remote, CA 90802
ACCOUNT MANAGER – MANAGED RESOURCES
Full-Time | Remote| Permanent
Our Account Manager will develop and grow their own client base by selling a variety of revenue cycle services to healthcare organizations throughout the nation. The Account Manager will mainly sell to clients via telephone while conducting in-person meetings with key decision makers in addition to participating in local trade association and networking events to solidify Managed Resources’ presence in the local business community.
Managed Resources is a leading consulting group assisting healthcare organizations nationwide in optimizing its revenue cycle management through review, recovery and educational programs.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- Create and execute strategies to identify potential clients using aggressive marketing and lead generation techniques
- Generate leads and make cold calls to establish new business both locally and nationally
- Negotiate contracts with potential clients
- Conduct regular sales calls to develop customer relationships and follow up on leads
- Develop a communicate presence by networking with local leaders and associations
- Strategically source by using the internet, job boards, job posting, referrals, networking, our internal database and any other resources to find potential candidates.
- Contacting prospective clients to secure appointments to sell our solutions
- Track sales deals through closing and finalize sales contracts
- Keep a strong pipeline of active deals to ensure continual sales growth
- A Bachelor' s degree
- 2-7 Years of relevant experience
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- Ability to multitask and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
- Must have a track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual
- A solid track record of finding and closing new business deals
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.