11 Golden Shore Suite 360 Long Beach, CA 90802
A Collections Analyst, will work to resolve and collect bad debt on 3rd party accounts for major hospitals. They verify billing information and follow-up with third party contacts. Collections Analyst will then accurately and completely log all pertinent information in the computer to enable follow-up as necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
Complete the following functions in accordance with Managed Resources policies:
- Review remittance advice and/or EOB’ s to verify proper reimbursement.
- Follow-up on accounts for third party collections on both inpatient and outpatient claims.
- Print and ensure patient hospital records include all information required for 3rd Party reimbursement.
- Verify billing information for electronic claims transmission and hard copy billing.
- Handle the billing, collections, denials and appeals for multiple payers.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Medical or Healthcare commercial collector
- Medical Terminology knowledge is needed.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- All offers of employment are contingent upon verification of education and prior dates of employment. Please confirm that you have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and that you will be able to furnish information that will allow us to verify your previous employment dates and education.
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO