Facility Coding Manager
11 Golden Shore, Suite 360 Remote, CA 90802
Manager, Facility Coding & Audit – Managed Resources
Full-Time | Remote| Permanent
The Manager of Facility Coding & Audit will serve as the Project Manager for clients in fulfilling coding & audit support needs and resolving service issues as they arise.
Managed Resources is a leading consulting group assisting healthcare organizations nationwide in optimizing its revenue cycle management through review, recovery and educational programs.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- Perform quality assurance audits on Coding and Audit Staff
- Serve as a client liaison for all Facility Coding & Audit Clients
- Manage coder and auditor schedules, workflow, productivity, and service delivery timelines
- Perform client based audits as needed based on monthly audit demand
- Other duties, as assigned
- 3+ years performing IP/OP coding audits with at least 1 year being at a Trauma level 1 facility
- High level coding expertise in IPPS and OPPS
- CCS Certification, through AHIMA
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Coding software and computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to answer client or coder based questions that may be on different time zones
- Ability to interact with executive and client personnel
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Proven ability to prioritize
- Prior experience as a Coding Supervisor or Manager is a plus, but not required
- Baccalaureate degree in business or management
- Associate degree with comparative business experience
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.