11 Golden Shore Long Beach, CA 90802
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN – MANAGED RESOURCES
Part Time | On-Site| IT Intern
To learn multiple aspects of Information Technology Systems
Managed Resources is a leading consulting group assisting healthcare organizations nationwide in optimizing its revenue cycle management through review, recovery and educational programs.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- Help with the setup and distribution of PC’ s laptops, cellular phones or other equipment
- Use a Help Desk information system to log solutions and keep track of work
- Ability to own, analyze and resolve technical problems encountered by internal team members and clients
- Assist the IT team with large infrastructure projects such as; security, hardware or software upgrades, and/or network changes
- Currently enrolled in a College Degree Program
- Currently enrolled or ability to enroll prior to Internship, in an Internship Class for College Credit
- Working knowledge of PC systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Windows operating systems, internet browsers and other related technologies
- Self-motivated and proactive with a positive attitude
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.