Coding AID works with many of the largest and most prestigious healthcare organizations in the nation to locate and evaluate top talent for their organizations.
Currently we have a client that is in need of an experienced Inpatient Coder. This position is for a full time direct hire opportunity.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about the opportunity.
Ideal candidate has CCS, IP Coding experience, and good/clear communication skills. This position will be remote.
Health Information Management
Essential Job Functions:
- Complies with hospital standards to promote a cooperative work environment by utilizing communication skills, interpersonal relationships and team building to interact effectively with all levels of hospital personnel.
- Position can be specialized to code inpatient cases and maintains coding productivity and quality benchmarks.
- Must have extensive Acute Inpatient coding experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years of coding experience
- Graduate from an accredited CCS program (AA or BS/BA required)
- AHIMA certified (CCS, RHIT, RHIA)
- Strong interpersonal, communication.
Tools & equipment:
Computer, printer, copier, telephone, fax machine, file folders, filing cabinets.
CodingAID is a division of Managed Resources
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Click on the below link!