Manager of Information Technology
11 Goldenshore Street Long Beach, CA 90802
The Manager of Information Technology is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions for the company. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and implementation of new technical solutions.
The Manager of IT also accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Vice President of Revenue Integrity
- Lead IT strategic planning effort to support the Company’ s short and long-term growth and business objectives;
- Spearhead IT application development efforts;
- Manage and control protection of Company’ s data assets;
- Lead and manage in-house and contractor IT personnel.
Complete the following functions in accordance with Managed Resources policies:
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Produces detailed time line for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status.
- Directs and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel.
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Represents the IT function at customer review meeting when appropriate.
- Directs education programs for her/his staff.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- Conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel.
- Oversees IT security and compliance.
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field or related experience
- Minimum of five (5) years IT management experience
- Minimum of two (2) years software development experience
- Minimum two (2) years of Windows servers and network administration experience
- Minimum two (2) years of healthcare (HIPAA) IT management experience
- Experience managing cloud-based enterprise platforms, Office 365, Microsoft Windows environments, network administration, network security, and security audits.
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Normal business office conditions