11 Golden Shore Long Beach, CA 90802
OFFICE ASSISTANT, CLERICAL – MANAGED RESOURCES
Full-Time | On-Site| Permanent
The purpose of the Office Assistant is to provide administrative office support for the general office.
Managed Resources is a leading consulting group assisting healthcare organizations nationwide in optimizing its revenue cycle management through review, recovery and educational programs.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- Maintain clear communication and progress on administrative support across the Company
- Ensure that all clerical responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
Complete the following functions in accordance with Managed Resources policies:
- General Office/Shared Functions:
- Administering client database reports
- Audits client reports as needed
- Assist Manager with client reporting
- Assists with outgoing mail and shipments
- Receive and distribute all faxes to appropriate persons
- Provides general data entry and clerical support, as needed
- Assist the Human Resources Department as needed
- 2+ years experience in a busy office environment
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of Management
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Moderate to advance level of proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proficient in utilizing general office equipment including printer, fax machine, etc.
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.