Outpatient Denial Edits
Long Beach, CA 90802
OUTPATIENT DENIAL EDITS – MANAGED RESOURCES
Full-Time | Remote| Permanent
The purpose of the Outpatient Denial Edits position is too complete outpatient denial and DRG edits related to CMS (Medicare) and HCPCS. This includes Rx Denials and medical necessity.
Managed Resources is a leading consulting group assisting healthcare organizations nationwide in optimizing its revenue cycle management through review, recovery and educational programs.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- RHIT or CCS Certification through AHIMA is Required
- Last 3+ years of employment experience doing Outpatient Denial Edits for CMS, HCPCS, Rx, and Medical Necessity denials
- 5+ years of outpatient medical coding and auditing experience
- Experience using HDM, Cerner, and 3M/3M 360
- Strong understanding, knowledge, and in-depth experience with medical coding and auditing
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- High School diploma or GED required
- 8+ years of outpatient medical coding and auditing experience highly preferred
- Lead or supervisory level experience preferred
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.