11 Golden Shore, Suite 360 Long Beach, CA 90802
Achieves staffing objectives by skill marketing candidates to top hospitals throughout the United States and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates.
Essential Job Functions:
Complete the following functions in accordance with Managed Resources policies:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified healthcare talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Sourcing, evaluating and reviewing potential healthcare professionals utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc.
- Interview prospective healthcare professionals via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with healthcare professionals currently on assignment to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills in order to resolve client and candidates’ needs
- Responsible for consistent participation in proactive recruiting, networking and organizations and events in local marketplace
- Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly recruiting activity goals, order generation goals and placement goals.
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience in executive recruitment or sales
- Excellent data tracking skills
- Ability to develop a customized marketing plan for each candidate represented
- Proven track record in ability to proactively source candidates by phone, database, online resources and networking channels.
- Must act as consultant/partner to the business and advocate to contractors
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Bachelor’ s Degree
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO