Regional Director of Sales
Remote, CA 90802
The primary focus of the Regional Director of Sales is to build key relationships with both hospital and medical group executives to further develop both existing and new client sales in their region. This position will be responsible for both developing and executing a defined sales strategy in accordance with MRI’ s values and mission.
- Plan, direct and execute regional sales activities
- Grow territory sales by building new and further developing existing client relationships and services
- In accordance with company growth plans, build and/or manage a team of regional sales representatives
Complete the following functions in accordance with Managed Resources policies:
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Develops and executes a defined sales strategy to grow both new client and existing client sales
- Sets and/or participates in client discovery calls
- Builds relationships with key client executives to propose, close and manage client projects
- Manages and directs all client communication for services being performed in their region
- Works collaboratively with service operations departments to achieve or succeed client based objectives
- In accordance with company’ s growth plans, builds and develops high performing sales teams focused on customer acquisition, achieving customer goals, and further developing the territory.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates marketing and sales activities in their region
- Identifies and oversees company RPF responses in their territory including recommending pricing policies, terms, and value proposition.
- Performs market research on needed services and reports feedback to executive team
- Adheres to all employment regulations.
- Demonstrates support of MRI core values.
- Performs other job duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Essential Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Helps company to identify, interview, train and manage new sales employees in the region.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization' s policies and applicable laws, and directing work; appraising performance; performance management; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO