Regional Director of Sales
Remote, CA 90802
Regional Director of Sales – MANAGED RESOURCES
Full-Time | Remote| Permanent
The primary focus of the Regional Director of Sales is to build key relationships with both hospital and medical group executives to further develop both existing and new client sales in assigned region. This position will be responsible for developing and executing a defined sales strategy in accordance with MRI’ s values and mission.
Managed Resources is a leading consulting group assisting healthcare organizations nationwide in optimizing its revenue cycle management through review, recovery and educational programs.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- Grow territory sales by building new and further developing existing client relationships and services
- Develop and execute a defined sales strategy to grow new client and existing client sales
- Set and/or participate in client discovery calls
- Build relationships with key client executives to propose, close, and manage client projects
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of recent outbound sales experience
- 50% of day is phone based prospecting (40+ prospecting calls per day)
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent listening and phone presentation skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 2+ years of Supervisory or Management level Sales experience
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.