Remote Pediatric Inpatient Coder
11 Golden Shore, Suite 360 Long Beach, CA 90802
REMOTE PEDIATRIC INPATIENT CODER – MANAGED RESOURCES INC
Full-Time I Remote I Permanent
Why work for Managed Resources, Inc.?
We are a developing company with awesome people with great opportunities for growth. We are seeking a professionally driven Pediatric Inpatient Coder.
Your future starts with Managed Resources, Inc. (MRI) - don’ t pass up the opportunity to work for a nationwide leading provider of medical coding support, revenue cycle management, medical billing, and coding review and other managed healthcare solutions headquartered in beautiful downtown Long Beach, CA.
Ideal Candidates will Possess the Following:
- CCS Certification through AHIMA
- Last 5+ years of coding experience in Inpatient Pediatric NICU for a Trauma Level Facility
- Strong employment history (2+ years or longer with all prior employers)
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 32 hours per week (flexible hours)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pass medical coding assessment(s)
- Ability to pass Federal Background Check
- Experience working with Cerner EMS
- Experience coding for all levels of NICU
- Previous experience in a remote work environment
Benefits for Full Time Employees Include:
- Competitive Pay; commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic, and Acupuncture
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with Matching
- Remote Work Environment (Company provided equipment)
- Monthly Phone/Internet Bonus
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Awesome company, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!