Long Beach, CA 90802
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – MANAGED RESOURCES
Full-Time | On-Site| Permanent
Under the supervision of the IT Director, the System Administrator plays a key role in the management of IT infrastructure. The System Administrator configures, deploys, and maintains assets such as servers, virtual machines, network devices, and computers. The System Administrator assists users and coworkers as needed with their IT problems, with the assistance of the Service Desk.
Managed Resources is a leading consulting group assisting healthcare organizations nationwide in optimizing its revenue cycle management through review, recovery and educational programs.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- Assist with maintenance of Windows servers, including managing storage, processing, and Windows operating systems.
- Assist with maintenance and support of local and remote Windows computers and laptops.
- Assist with configuration and maintenance of local and wide area network, including assisting with VPN technology.
- Help to maintain a virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Spends time to research new technologies, upgrades, and patches, and assists with deploying these updates to meet company needs.
- Assists with system backup and recovery planning and maintenance.
- 3-5 years of experience working with IT infrastructure including Windows servers, network devices, and applications.
- Must be willing to answer user support calls, to assist service desk team members.
- Must be able to work with a remote nationwide workforce, using phone and other methods to communicate with the workforce.
- Virtual desktop experience would be a plus.
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.