Talent Acquisition Coordinator
11 Goldenshore Street Long Beach, CA 90802
Achieves Company recruitment objectives by locating, evaluating, and presenting top candidates to meet both internal and project based needs.
Human Resource Manager
- Be the focal point for fulfilling all internal recruitment and project needs as directed
- Meet with service line team leaders to thoroughly understand and create a recruiting plan for both current and future or prospective recruitment needs
- Build and maintain a pipeline to address all recruiting needs
- Submit high quality and qualified candidates in a timely manner meeting “ time to fill” goals
Complete the following functions in accordance with Managed Resources policies:
- Gain all necessary knowledge to understand position requirements and target key candidates as part of your recruitment plan
- Develop and execute essential sourcing strategies to meet department recruitment goals
- Source candidates using a variety of techniques including direct sourcing, calling for referrals, and using both internal and web based resources.
- Build and maintain strategic candidate pipelines
- Administer skills based assessments, as needed for positions
- Complete high-quality references on candidates
- Submit qualified candidates targeting 3 qualified candidates for each open position
- Achieve time to fill objectives
- Circle back with hiring mangers periodically to see if candidates hired are meeting their objectives
- Pre-onboarding candidates by obtaining all necessary initial hiring documents and conducting background screening for all new hires
- Identifying recruiting opportunities by researching new sources for talent, cultivating relationships with industry professionals and networking with college placement officers.
- Occasionally will represent the Company at public events, such as job fairs and community job outreach programs.
- Recruit on project based or non-internal positions, as needed
- Update ATS database with all candidate based activity and notify essential team members
- Keep all past candidate information confidential
- Work with HR Manager on company referral program and recruitment job posting and marketing strategies
- Assist with onboarding of candidates, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in active recruiting to include cold calling and networking
- BA/BS degree in communications, management or related field
- Proven track record in ability to proactively source candidates by phone, database, online resources and networking channels.
- A strong sense on how to identify, target and recruit high quality candidates
- A professional approach to work displaying maturity, outstanding judgment, critical thinking, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must act as partner to the business
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Provide a high level of customer service to job seekers and management
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO