Talent Acquisition Coordinator
11 Golden Shore Long Beach, CA 90802
TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR – MANAGED RESOURCES
Full-Time | On-Site| Permanent
Achieves Company recruitment objectives by locating, evaluating, and presenting top candidates to meet both internal and project-based needs. Performs Human Resources related duties on a professional level and works closely with the HR department.
Managed Resources is a leading consulting group assisting healthcare organizations nationwide in optimizing its revenue cycle management through review, recovery and educational programs.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- Meet with team leaders to understand staffing requirements and needs
- Plan and execute a proactive approach to meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Oversee entire candidate process for all designated open positions and be able to recruit and place candidates with a sense of urgency.
- Maintains highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Complete the following functions in accordance with Managed Resources policies:
- Gain all necessary knowledge to understand position requirements and target key candidates as part of your recruitment plan
- Develop and execute essential sourcing strategies to meet department recruitment goals
- Source candidates using a variety of techniques including direct sourcing, calling for referrals, and using both internal and web based resources.
- Build and maintain strategic candidate pipelines
- Administer skills based assessments, as needed for positions
- Complete high-quality references on candidates
- Submit qualified candidates targeting 3 qualified candidates for each open position
- Achieve time to fill objectives
- Circle back with hiring mangers periodically to see if candidates hired are meeting their objectives
- Pre-onboarding candidates by obtaining all necessary initial hiring documents and conducting background screening for all new hires
- Identifying recruiting opportunities by researching new sources for talent, cultivating relationships with industry professionals and networking with college placement officers.
- Occasionally will represent the Company at public events, such as job fairs and community job outreach programs.
- Recruit on project based or non-internal positions, as needed
- Update ATS database with all candidate-based activity and notify essential team members
- Keep all past candidate information confidential
- Work with HR Manager on company referral program and recruitment job posting and marketing strategies
- Handles Onboarding for all new hires
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in active recruiting
- BA/BS degree in communications, management or related field
- Proven track record in ability to proactively source candidates by phone, database, online resources and networking channels.
- A strong sense on how to identify, target and recruit high quality candidates
- A professional approach to work displaying maturity, outstanding judgment, critical thinking, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must act as partner to the business
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Provide a high level of customer service to job seekers and management
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO