Industry: Auditor - Multi Spec
Job Number: 2931
Professional E/M Coding Auditor, Multi-Specialty
Remote, Full Time
Are you a gifted Professional E/M Coding Multi-Specialty Auditor? Do you love to do provider and coder audits? This role may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for! We’re actively seeking a talented Professional E/M Multi-Specialty Coding Auditor with 5+ years of experience doing provider and coder audits and AAPC or AHIMA Certification, to join our dedicated team.
This position plays an important role at CodingAID. The Professional E/M Multi-Specialty Coding Auditor is responsible for auditing all E/M, CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, modifiers, units from the medical record documentation.
Other responsibilities include accurately entering data into client software and/or Excel reports. Performing accurate auditing using applicable guidelines and client protocols and communicating with clients and/or providers as needed. Providing written feedback of auditing results as needed in the form of comments, summary findings and recommendations.
Ensure compliance with federal and state laws, regulations, and standards related to health information and coding principles. Communicate with Project Manager as needed (i.e., schedule changes, daily assignments/work volume, coding, and auditing questions, etc.).
The contributions of the Professional E/M Multi-Specialty Coding Auditor are invaluable to our organization, and each team member is made to feel welcome and appreciated for their unique talents and efforts.
To meet the needs of this role, we request candidates with the following qualifications apply:
- Must have valid CPC coder certification through AAPC for a minimum of 7+ years.
- A minimum of 5+ years of recent experience required doing provider and coder auditing of CPT, E&M, HCPCS and ICD-10-CM codes from medical records for multiple specialties.
- Expertise in 8-10 specialties is required.
A Little About Us:
- Requires advanced technical knowledge in e/m clinic, e/m hospital, and e/m emergency auditing for multiple specialties.
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience in researching and applying coding rules and regulations.
- Must have experience with data entry of codes into a database and/or software tool.
- Must be highly proficient with MS Office Word, and EMR (Electronic Medical Record) systems (Cerner Power Chart would be preferred).
- Requires expert level experience in MS Excel.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and a high level of professionalism.
- Experience with auditing software is highly preferred.
- Report writing skills is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have a positive, respectful attitude.
CodingAID, a division of Managed Resources Inc. is a nationwide leading provider of medical coding support, coding and compliance reviews, educational programs, recruitment, revenue cycle management, and many other managed healthcare solutions. We’re proud to have served healthcare organizations and medical groups for over 25 years with proven success in meeting their operational challenges.
CodingAID, a division of Managed Resources Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
- Competitive Pay
- 401K with matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Fully remote work environment
- Access to Webinars and CEU’s