Remote, CA 90802
ACCOUNT MANAGER – MANAGED RESOURCES
Full-Time | Permanent
Managed Resources, Inc. help our clients in navigating the complex world of healthcare revenue cycle, compliance and reimbursement. The primary focus of an Account Manager is to build key relationships with both hospital and medical group leaders to further develop both existing and new client sales. This position will be responsible for both developing and executing a defined sales strategy in accordance with MRI’ s values and mission.
- Plan and execute targeted new client development sales activities
- Grow sales by building new and further developing existing client relationships and services
- Attend trade conferences and other industry networking events as assigned
Complete the following functions in accordance with Managed Resources policies:
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Executes a defined sales strategy to grow new client sales
- Markets our companies services and sets client discovery calls
- Builds relationships with key healthcare leaders to propose, close and manage client projects
- Manages all client communication for services being performed for their clients
- Works collaboratively with service operations departments to achieve or succeed client-based objectives
- Helps in the planning and executing of marketing and sales activities to help develop new client leads
- Adheres to all employment regulations.
- Demonstrates support of MRI core values.
- Performs other job duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in business, marketing, communications or equivalent degree or experience
- Two plus years of sales, customer service, and strategic planning experience
- Demonstrated expertise formulating, implementing and evaluating growth-oriented marketing and sales plans and processes with quantifiable results
- Strategic planning skills as well as strengths in tactical implementation, project management and follow through
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results, driving change, and continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% or as needed
- Direct business to business selling
- Worked in or sold to the healthcare industry
- Experience selling consulting or staffing related services
- Competitive compensation package including a base salary, monthly bonus opportunity, and commission.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including pto, paid holidays, medical, dental, life, LTD, and 401(k)
- Professional challenge and the ability to sell in the growing field of healthcare consulting and services
- The opportunity to help hospitals and medical groups navigate the complexity of healthcare revenue cycle
- A casual, friendly, and fun workplace culture that respects your contributions
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO