11 Golden Shore, Suite 360 Los Angeles, CA 90802
CDI CONSULTANT – CODINGAID
Part-Time & Full-Time | On-Site & Remote| Permanent & Contract
The Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Consultant will provide medical records review support for our clients.
CodingAID works with many of the largest and most prestigious healthcare organizations in the nation to locate and evaluate top talent for their organizations.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity
- Provide support to diagnosis capture and expert level review of medical documentation
- Perform root cause analysis and data analysis
- Communicate effectively with all levels of professionals and client
- Support and manage all client CDI needs, as requested
- Create, manage, and present CDI data and reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician’ s Assistant Licensure is Required
- CDIP and/or CCDS Certification is Required
- Additional highly regarded
- Last 3+ years of employment must be as a CDI Specialist or a similar role
- Extensive experience with inpatient medical records review and medical terminology
- Experience with Epic and 3M
- Clinical and Intensive Care Unit (ICU) experience in a Hospital Setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure in the State of California
CodingAID is a division of Managed Resources and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.