E/M Auditor, Remote
Full Time & Part Time Available - Monday through Friday, Days, 3-6 month project.
Are you a gifted medical auditor? Do you love to audit? This role may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for! We’re actively seeking talented E/M Auditors with 5+ years of experience and AAPC or AHIMA Certification, to join our dedicated team.
This position plays an important role at CodingAID. The E/M Auditor is responsible for auditing all E/M, CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, modifiers, units from the medical record documentation.
Other responsibilities include accurately entering data into client software and/or Excel reports. Performing accurate auditing using applicable guidelines and client protocols and communicating with clients and/or providers as needed. Provide written feedback of auditing results as needed in the form of comments, summary findings and recommendations. Ensure compliance with federal and state laws, regulations, and standards related to health information and coding principles. Communicate with Project Manager as needed (i.e., schedule changes, daily assignments/work volume, coding and auditing questions, etc.).
The contributions of the E/M Auditor are invaluable to our organization, and each team member is made to feel welcome and appreciated for their unique talents and efforts.
To meet the needs of this role, we request candidates with the following qualifications apply:
- Must be certified through AAPC.
- A minimum of the last 5+ years’ experience required auditing E&M, E&M Hospital, E&M ER, and E&M Surgery codes from medical records for most specialties.
- EM Education is highly preferred.
- Requires advanced technical knowledge in e/m clinic auditing, minor procedures, and surgeries for multiple specialties.
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience in researching and applying coding rules and regulations.
- Must have experience with data entry of codes into a database and/or software tool.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and EMR (Electronic Medical Record) systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have a positive, respectful attitude.
A Little About Us:
CodingAID, a division of Managed Resources Inc. is a nationwide leading provider of medical coding support, coding and compliance reviews, educational programs, recruitment, revenue cycle management, and many other managed healthcare solutions. We’re proud to have served healthcare organizations and medical groups for over 25 years with proven success in meeting their operational challenges. Learn more about our mission and vision here.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Fully Remote Work Environment
- Access to Monthly Webinars and CEU’s
- Full Time: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.
CodingAID, a division of Managed Resources Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO