Lead Facility Auditor
Remote, CA 91766
LEAD FACILITY AUDITOR – CODINGAID
Full-Time | Remote| Permanent
The Lead Facility Auditor will be auditing inpatient and outpatient cases for code validation and/or documentation improvement, assist in the supervision of coders, perform client audits and quality assurance (QA) on coding team, conduct training' s, and other client activities.
CodingAID works with many of the largest and most prestigious healthcare organizations in the nation to locate and evaluate top talent for their organizations.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity.
- Assist in the supervision of client deliverable and creating audit reports
- Act as a mentor and trainer for the coding team
- Review inpatient and outpatient medical records for validation of coding assignment
- Provide detailed rationale and supporting evidence for recommendation and findings
- Utilize industry recognized references to support their review finding, such as ICD-10 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, AHIMA Standards of Ethical Coding, AHIMA Practice Briefs related to compliant querying, and AHA Coding Clinics
- CCS Certification through AHIMA is Required
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) credentials such as CDIP and/or CCDS are highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience as an Auditor for Inpatient and Outpatient Facilities
- 3+ years of ICD-10 coding and DRG reimbursement experience with recent acute care coding and auditing experience
- 2+ years of recent Trauma Level I Audit experience
- Previous experience training and mentoring coders and/or auditors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with multiple EMR Systems and Auditing Software, such as Epic, Cerner, Meditech, etc.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Pet Insurance, Life Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) with matching.
CodingAID is a division of Managed Resources and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.