Long Beach, CA 90802
MARKETING INTERN – MANAGED RESOURCES
Part-Time | On-Site in Long Beach, CA | Unpaid Internship
The Marketing Intern will provide vital support and assistance to the Marketing Department by preparing and maintaining marketing materials, assisting with marketing strategies, and researching industry information
Managed Resources is a leading consulting group assisting healthcare organizations nationwide in optimizing its revenue cycle management through review, recovery and educational programs.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- Prepare and maintain marketing materials
- Maintain/Update company websites
- Assist on reporting as needed
- Assist with social media strategy
- Research industry information
- Discover business opportunities
- Provide leads to sales and recruitment team
- Currently enrolled in an accredited degree program in Marketing or a related field
- Currently enrolled in an internship course, where you will be receiving college credit for the internship
- Strong desire to learn about how contemporary marketing and business development work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of prior work experience is highly preferred
- Currently a junior or senior level college student
- Strong research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience and interest in any of the following: social media, email marketing, SEO, branding, graphic design, and/or copywriting
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.