Long Beach, CA 90749 US
Pay Range: $19-$22 hr.
A highly motivated Operations Coordinator will support our company’s Clinical Appeals division, providing both internal and client facing support. This position will be cross trained to support other service lines as needed.
Founded in 1994 Managed Resources (MRI) in Long Beach California, MRI partners with clients nationwide to help them solve complex revenue cycle and compliance challenges. In our over 25 years of operations, MRI has had the pleasure of working with many of the most prestigious healthcare organizations and medical groups in the county that span from the Hawaiian Islands to the East Coast.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- Assist with downloading medical record requests
- Review appeal letters for formatting and correct patient information
- Organize and print all pertinent medical records and other documentation for appeal packet
- Compile appeal packet for mailing including postage creation
- Document client EMR systems with crucial information and maintain work queues
- Maintain and ensure HIPAA compliance throughout entire cycle
- Assist in ad hoc internal and external reporting as related to account inventory and status
- Assist the Collections team with any ad hoc support requests
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint. Word, and Excel
- Creative thinker who enjoys working in a team environment
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude – interested in “figuring out” solutions
- Time management, prioritization, and task management skills
- Strong oral, writing, and proofreading skills
- Meet deadlines, quality, and production standards established through monthly audits
- High Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO