Remote, CA 90802
RECRUITER: Remote, Part-Time
Full Job Description
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
In this position you will be supporting company leaders and projects by attracting and qualifying essential talent. Primary responsibilities include coordinating recruitment and employment functions, including but not limited to: applicant sourcing and screening, referral of qualified candidates to appropriate manager/supervisor, promoting and tracking positions, and preparation of job-related reports for management.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify job needs, clarify required skills, create ideal candidate profile, interview and recommend high-quality hires.
- Maintains frequent phone or e-mail contact with selected candidates pending hiring decision and follows-up with candidates not selected.
- Participates in operation calls to provide status updates on open positions and candidates in progress.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within a deadline
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency.
- Creates new and maintains networking relationships for sourcing candidates.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Over 2 years of high-volume recruitment experience working for a recruitment agency Or as a recruiter in a human resources department.
- Ability to manage an end-to-end recruiting process, from sourcing to qualifying candidates
- Experience in a healthcare environment is preferred
- Recruiting software experience
- MS Office experience
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Schedule
- Other benefits as described in the employee handbook