11 Golden Shore, Suite 360 Long Beach, CA 90802
SALES INTERN – MANAGED RESOURCES
Part-Time | On-Site – Long Beach, CA | Internship
The Sales Intern will learn and participate in multiple aspects of inside and business to business sales for a national healthcare consulting firm.
Managed Resources is a leading consulting group assisting healthcare organizations nationwide in optimizing its revenue cycle management through review, recovery and educational programs.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this opportunity with Managed Resources.
- Phone based research and appointment setting with heavy outbound sales calls
- Maintain and update company databases
- Send out targeted email campaigns to obtain sales leads
- Research and enter sales leads in company databases
- Research industry articles and updates to share with the team
- Support sales team with heavy administrative activities
- Currently enrolled in an accredited degree program in Business or a related field
- Currently enrolled in an internship course, where you will be receiving college credit for the internship
- Current Junior or Senior level in college degree program
- Strong interest in pursuing a long-term career opportunity in sales, with our company
- Well spoken, personable, and customer service oriented
- Highly drive and results oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 1+ year of experience doing heavy outbound sales calls is highly preferred
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.