Full Time, Remote
Who We Are
We provide critical medical coding and auditing support activities and staff to our clients. As you know, this is a hot market. Our team staffs for multiple projects, short and long term, PT and FT.
What You Will Do
Play a key role within our recruiting life cycle by engaging strong talent to continue building our nationwide team. Directly assist our team and clients in meeting their goals.
You will shine in your primary focus of sourcing, screening, and leveraging talent, including referring candidates to our Directors and Executive team. We have strong tools to assist your recruiting efforts, including highly specialized marketing blasts. We are eager to add to your recruiting skills & training.
What You Will Bring
- You have experience in high volume recruitment with a staffing agency, specializing in healthcare placements
- You have worked in applicant tracking systems and are proficient in MS Office
- You go above and beyond to help our candidates and internal teams
- You have a servant’s heart and bring your courage to our team
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, persuasive and transparent. A great listener who seeks out candidate wants and needs
- You have a strong sense of urgency, and can quickly develop new relationships through networking and engaging candidates
What We Will Bring
- We will provide a competitive salary according to your experience
- Continued professional development for your recruiting skills for your long-term career goals
- 401k with matching after 6 months of service
- Fully remote work environment